That GMod Update

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I had a bit of a bad time with that last GMod fix.

.c files

My linux/mac compile procedure broke. cpp files were getting compiled, but normal c files weren't. Turned out that I hadn't noticed for the last 6 or so months because it was using .o files from previous compiles. I don't think this actually mattered because the only things in .c files are lua and cron - which never really changed.

mac version

Whatever updated that broke GMod didn't update and break the Mac version. This meant that when I updated the mac version, my update made it incompatible - the other way around. The only solution was to roll back to the working mac version. This means that when the mac version does update - gmod mac will break again - and I'll have to throw an update out.

boner

I screwed up the merge. When I'm merging my code with Valve's updated code it's 99% automatic. But every now and then the updated code is changed in the same place that I've changed something.. and I have to go in manually and tell the source control what I want to happen. I made a mistake in a bit of code which meant that a variable was left uninitialized - which resulted in props and ragdolls not rotating.

More Rubbish

Your Portfolio Gave Me Diarrhea

Friday, October 1, 2021

Motivation

Friday, September 24, 2021

We got married

Thursday, September 16, 2021

Unity Quiz

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Everything We Watched In Lockdown

Thursday, September 3, 2020

GMod Broke Routine

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cloudflare security issues

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Images in Source

Monday, August 15, 2011

Visual Studio for Lua editing

Friday, August 12, 2011

More Android bitching

Wednesday, August 10, 2011